Here are three things to learn this week:
1. . Our brains didn't evolve to comprehend things like movies and television, explains Jim Davies, author of "Riveted."
2. There are still jobs for journalists… . Shane Snow, freelancer and head of Contently (a kind of Match.com for journalists) talks about where the industry is headed.
3. . We hear from Noah Webster's biographer Josh Kendall about the man behind the iconic book.
Here are three things to know about this week's show:
2. Your town's school probably isn't named after Wealthy donors are making more and more of an impact in education, explains Elizabeth Green, Chalkbeat's editor-in-chief.
3. Cat comics. John Updike short stories. Literary reviews. The New Yorker’s celebrating 90 years and