Three things you’ll want to know:
1.. At least according to psychologist David Dunning, who explains why people are so sure of themselves, even when they have no idea what they’re talking about.
2. A robot might have written this sentence. Bot artist Darius Kazemi and computer scientist Kris Hammond talk about .
3. Move over Jurassic and Paleozoic periods. Author Diane Ackerman says that , the earth’s entering a new geologic epoch, the Anthropocene.
Three things you probably want to know:
1. Hazel Markus explains why kids from Western and Eastern countries think differently about motivation, community, and innate brilliance....depending on where you were raised.
2. but it's only recently that their younger cousins, accelerators, have taken off. Reporter Daniel Gross investigates whether they're worth the hype. ,
3. . William Barnett of Stanford Business school explains why competition is a good thing – even if everyone feels like they're running in place.